If you have landed on this page, you’re likely really curious or saying “eeeeeekkkkk! I don’t do groups!” Let me assure you this is a very common response. As your facilitator, I have guidelines and tips to keep the group feeling safe and supported and everyone feeling comfortably uncomfortable.
Would you like to ……
Listen to your inner wisdom rather than seek approval from others?
Believe that you deserve to love yourself, be loved and have loving relationships?
Fuel your heart and soul with the power of spontaneity, creativity, fun and laughter?
Allow obstacles to give way to openings and turn struggles into possibilities?
Embrace mistakes as opportunities for learning?
Reignite your inner spark?
Rediscover your child-like passion for life?
Be a magnet for attracting what you desire?
Love and live from your heart?
Come home to your true self?
Feel happy no matter what circumstances are going on in your life?
There is much to be gained by interacting with others who are also seeking personal growth and balance. Group Programs offer you:
- Focused time each week to relate to others also seeking growth and change. I call it “ holding up the mirror for each other” so we can see in another what we are unable to see in ourselves. It’s our blind spots that often keep us stuck. Have you heard Einstein’s definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Opportunity to meet people on a similar path, thus feeling connected and not so alone.
- Chance to spark new ideas in your own life, by hearing what others are doing.
- Get inspired and motivated and be accountable to yourself and others.
- Opportunity to build a network and community.
- Assurance that you are not alone on your journey.
- Build rich, deep, fulfilling relationships while creating a life you love!
Group programs typically run for a minimum of 8 two hour per week sessions and can be on going for up to one year, depending on your needs and desired growth. These programs are ideal for:
- Individuals who desire to enhance their one on one sessions or propel their growth in a faster, safe, fun and nurturing environment.
- Those who are ready to change an area of their life and would love like hearted people to cheer them along and hold them accountable.
- Those who are overwhelmed or feel out-of-balance and like the support of others.
- People who want a safe place to explore their feelings in a group setting.
It is a place where you get to show up and BE wherever you are at and completely accepted without judgment. There is so much power in a group where people don’t feel alone and they develop an ongoing sense of belonging and community.
If you’re still reading, there are more juicy details to come. Or maybe you jumped ahead because you’re wondering “how much is this going to cost me?” Before your brain jumps in and says you can’t afford it, try this on …. try reframing that statement to “I can’t afford not to”. If after reading the costs, go back and read what you connected to. If you get an inner YES then contact Geri, (click here) and she will help you work out a program that fits your budget and needs. Or perhaps you just know this is for you. If this is the case, then sign up now, as programs do fill quickly. (Did I tell you there are a maximum of 20 in a group?) To sign up contact Geri